GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) — A crash on Interstate 40 Sunday night briefly closed all westbound lanes near Garner in Wake County, officials said.
The crash was reported around 9:30 p.m. at exit 303, which is Jones Sausage Road, according to the North Carolina Department of Transportation.
All westbound lanes were closed for about 10 minutes until the far left lane reopened. Two right lanes were still closed.
The scene was expected to be clear by midnight, according to NC DOT officials, however all lanes reopened around 11 p.m.
- ‘The Price is Right Live’ coming to NC
- Johnston County high-speed chase ends near Smithfield Food Lion, officials say
- Netflix star Marie Kondo launches online shop
- Police: Three dead after shooting at an Oklahoma Walmart
- A unique meteor shower coming this week
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now