RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A pedestrian was seriously injured after being hit by a car in Raleigh Wednesday night, police said.
The pedestrian — who suffered serious, but non-life-threatening injuries — was hit near the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and South Wilmington Street. Police responded around 6:30 p.m.
The driver stayed at the scene. No charges are expected, police said.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC prison to serve as vaccine hub for inmates; officials working on vaccination plan
- Pawleys Island grandmother seeks justice after man’s murder
- Downtown Raleigh businesses brace for possible protests after pandemic and summer protests
- Sampson County church to host concert as NC continues to grapple with COVID-19 pandemic
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway