RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A pedestrian was seriously injured Thursday morning after being struck by a car, police say.
The incident happened shortly after midnight in the 3000-block of New Bern Avenue near WakeMed Hospital.
The male victim was transported to WakeMed with serious injuries.
No charges have been filed at this time.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wake County school board discuss proposals to reopen schools
- Raleigh business owner says Wake deputies fired flash-bangs, pepper balls toward him
- Raleigh City Council offers relief to businesses impacted by COVID-19, weekend unrest
- Man standing at Durham bus stop suffers life-threatening injuries in hit-and-run, police say
- Confederate monuments targeted by protests come down
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now