RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A pedestrian was seriously injured Thursday morning after being struck by a car, police say.
The incident happened shortly after midnight in the 3000-block of New Bern Avenue near WakeMed Hospital.
The male victim was transported to WakeMed with serious injuries.
No charges have been filed at this time.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Spam introduces limited-edition pumpkin spice flavor
- North Carolina airports to receive $17 million in infrastructure funding
- NC deputies investigating fatal crossbow shooting
- 2019 Starry Night Walk at Dorothea Dix will raise money to cure childhood brain tumors
- Panthers QB Newton to miss 2nd straight game
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now