RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Authorities say a pedestrian died after being struck by multiple vehicles in a crash Saturday evening.
The crash happened on Glenwood Avenue at Brier Creek Parkway just before 6 p.m.
According to the wreck report, the pedestrian was walking across Glenwood Avenue and walked into the path of an oncoming vehicle. This collision caused the pedestrian to be thrown into the path of a second vehicle.
The pedestrian was then struck by two additional vehicles.
The pedestrian, identified as Ronald James Malinkski, of Roxboro, died at the scene.
Authorities say the pedestrian was not at a crosswalk.
No charges have been filed.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 19 Thanksgiving foods that are not safe for your pets
- Safely enjoy the Christmas season at Phillips Farms of Cary’s Christmas Experience
- Medicinal marijuana being used as treatment for autism
- Wednesday, November 25th: Thanksgiving Day feast at Rocky Top Catering, Durham holiday events
- Stokes County man wins $1 million from scratch-off ticket