RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Authorities say a pedestrian died after being struck by multiple vehicles in a crash Saturday evening.
The crash happened on Glenwood Avenue at Brier Creek Parkway just before 6 p.m.
According to the wreck report, the pedestrian was walking across Glenwood Avenue and walked into the path of an oncoming vehicle. This collision caused the pedestrian to be thrown into the path of a second vehicle.
The pedestrian was then struck by two additional vehicles.
The pedestrian, identified as Ronald James Malinkski, of Roxboro, died at the scene.
Authorities say the pedestrian was not at a crosswalk.
No charges have been filed.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- California man accused of punching Asian American couple, threatening US Olympian in park
- ‘Beyond seriously’: Trump considering presidential run in 2024
- Man builds, donates giant Nintendo Switch
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Child body-slammed while attempting to carjack man at gunpoint
- New iPad, iMac expected at Apple online event, with hint at AirPods 3