RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A person who stopped at a gas station on Glenwood Avenue to ask for directions had their vehicle stolen at gunpoint, Raleigh police said.
According to officials, a person stopped at the BP gas station located in the 4100-block of Glenwood Avenue around 1 a.m. in order to ask for directions. Once stopped, a man armed with a gun approached the victim and stole their vehicle.
Police said the vehicle is a 2016 Chevy Trax that’s either silver or gray in color.
There’s no suspect information available at this time, according to police.
No one was injured in the incident.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Netflix star Marie Kondo launches online shop
- Police: Three dead after shooting at an Oklahoma Walmart
- A unique meteor shower coming this week
- Cat food sold nationwide recalled over potential risks to pets and humans
- As many as 20,000 letters, cards sent in for NC superintendent’s ‘Letters to Troops’ drive
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now