GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) — Garner police are investigating after they say a woman was found dead in a wooded area.
Police say the woman’s body was found in an area behind 1501 U.S. 70.
The woman was identified as 57-year-old Robin Diane Williamson of Raleigh. Her cause of death has not been determined, but foul play is not suspected, police say.
No other details were provided.
This story will be updated.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Protesters march in downtown Raleigh after gathering outside NC Executive Mansion
- Woman injured after carjacker steals truck with her inside; crashes vehicle at Raleigh mall, police say
- 6 displaced after cooking fire spreads, damaging Durham home
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns
- Young NC woman dies in collision with tractor-trailer