RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police took four people into custody after officers gathered outside an apartment in a neighborhood in north Raleigh Tuesday night.
Around 10:40 p.m., several officers were outside the apartment unit in the 6300 block of Shanda Drive, which is between Sandy Forks Road and Spring Forest Road.
Police said the incident was “drug-related.” Several officers with their guns drawn went into the apartment unit around 10:30 p.m.
Later, police said that four people were taken into custody and that no one was left in the apartment.
No one was injured and police stressed the incident was not a “standoff.”
No other details were provided.
- Costco brings back wine advent calendars for $99.99
- Delaware family discovers WWII heirloom tucked away in a box
- ‘Tell my mom I love her’: Graphic body camera video shows police officer shooting 13-year-old boy with autism
- LIVE: White House press secretary holds briefing
- Full List: Bed Bath & Beyond plans to close these stores by the end of 2020
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now