RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Police are investigating three shootings that happened early Saturday in Raleigh.
Authorities say a gunshot victim walked into WakeMed Hospital just before 1 a.m. Saturday, suffering a non-life threatening gunshot wound to the foot. Police say he was shot in the 100 block of S. Fisher Street.
Shortly before 2 a.m., officers were dispatched to a triple shooting in the 3300 block of Capital Boulevard. Police say one man was suffering multiple gunshot wounds and is in serious condition, a woman sustained a gunshot wound to the leg and another man sustained a gunshot wound to the face. Each victim was transported to the hospital.
Around 3 a.m., a man walked into Duke Raleigh Hospital, suffering a non-life threatening gunshot wound to his foot. That shooting happened in the 4200 block of Greencastle Court.
Police have not released any suspect or motive information for either shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 919-834-HELP.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 4 hospitalized after shooting at Alabama shopping mall
- Virtual concert highlights Town of Clayton’s revised 4th of July plans
- VIDEO: 2 starfish near Myrtle Beach touch arm tips, then one takes shape of banana peel
- 911 calls about fireworks soar in Durham as few public July 4th celebrations planned
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Dad and son respond to driver with medical emergency