RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Police are investigating a shooting that happened Sunday night in south Raleigh.
The incident was reported just after 8:30 p.m. in the 2700 block of S. Saunders Street, according to a news release from Raleigh police.
When police arrived, they found a man who had been shot. He was taken to WakeMed for treatment of what are believed to be non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
No other details were provided by police.
Anyone with information that might assist detectives is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP.
- Dive crews checking Falls Lake after possible drowning reported
- Second stimulus check: Lawmakers hope to provide relief to lower-income Americans
- Are face mask exemption cards legit? Coronavirus fact vs. fiction
- Man charged in triple homicide after bodies found at 3 locations across Wake County
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized for possible infection
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now