RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Police are investigating a shooting that happened Sunday night in south Raleigh.
The incident was reported just after 8:30 p.m. in the 2700 block of S. Saunders Street, according to a news release from Raleigh police.
When police arrived, they found a man who had been shot. He was taken to WakeMed for treatment of what are believed to be non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
No other details were provided by police.
Anyone with information that might assist detectives is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP.
- Police respond after students involved in fight at NC high school
- Child dies after fire at NC apartments; another victim severely injured
- Woman shoots man in neck, leads law on high-speed chase, SC deputies say
- NC animal clinic no longer accepting donations for the ‘World’s Worst Cat’
- NC woman facing 40 counts of animal cruelty after dogs seized