RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – UPDATE: Raleigh police say a woman was killed after a shooting at an apartment complex Tuesday evening.
RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Police are investigating a shooting at an apartment complex in northeast Raleigh Tuesday evening, they said.
The report came in before 7 p.m. at an apartment complex along the 5700 block of Goodstone Drive, which is near the Interstate 540/Highway 401 interchange in northeast Raleigh.
A CBS 17 crew observed a large response including about a dozen Raleigh police cruisers. A man in handcuffs was also seen being driven away by officers.
One person was taken to the hospital. No information on a suspect was available.
This story will be updated as more information is released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Trump to Senate: Vote ‘without delay’ on his high court pick
- Raleigh police investigating after man shot in east Raleigh Saturday morning
- SC teacher fired after ‘inexcusable’ Facebook post
- Police investigating Virginia in-home day care after 2 children found unresponsive, later died
- Man battling COVID-19 texts mom ‘Thank you for everything’ before going into coma
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now