RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Raleigh police are investigating after a person was shot outside a bar Wednesday evening.
The shooting happened at Star Bar, which is located along the 1700 block of Trawick Road. Police said a man went to WakeMed with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police don’t believe the shooting was a random act. They didn’t have any suspect information as of Wednesday at 11 p.m.
At least two other shootings have taken place at the same location since the summer. At least seven cars were hit by gunfire in June. Then, in November, 31-year-old Antonio O’Neal Early was shot to death outside the bar.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Photo of dog joining Ohio boy during timeout goes viral
- Man accused of raping, abusing infant sentenced to 4 years in prison
- First African Film Festival Opens in Fayetteville
- Sabrina Ionescu makes basketball history hours after speaking at Kobe Bryant’s memorial
- Tuesday, February 25th : Stories of Africa on the Silver Screen
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now