RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police Monday released two videos that show people linked to the late September shooting of a 7-year-old girl.
McKenzie Miles was shot twice — once in the back and once in the arm — along Herndon Village Way around 8:15 p.m. on September 29.
Officers said she was taken to the hospital with serious injuries, but they didn’t appear to be life-threatening.
A cousin, Richard Pressley, said that Miles has been “responsive” and is expected to make a full recovery.
Videos released Monday show inside and outside the Cross Link Mart located at 1109 Cross Link Road, police said.
“We are looking to identify a black male in a black shirt, driving a green Mercedes, and a black male with longer hair driving a lighter colored sedan with one headlight out,” police said.
In one video, the man driving the lighter colored sedan can be seen inside the store, according to police.
Anyone with info should call CrimeStoppers at 919-834-HELP.
- Durham Public Schools opts to continue remote learning through end of semester
- Louisville officer shooting suspect will face charges of assault, wanton endangerment
- Durham police car involved in crash while trying to stop armed robbery suspect
- Florida woman spent murder GoFundMe donations on shopping, bills, deputies say
- Senator proposes bill requiring states count and report federal election ballots within 24 hours
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now