RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Raleigh Police are searching the suspect who shot a woman in East Raleigh overnight.
According to police, the shooting happened around 12:15 a.m. in the 1600-block of Burgundy Street. When police arrived on the scene they found a female victim who had been shot. Officials said officers also noticed a large crowd at the scene.
The female victim was transported to WakeMed with non-life threatening injuries.
Anyone with any information regarding the shooting or the location of any suspect(s) is asked to contact Raleigh police.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Stimulus checks: Any chance we get $1,200 direct payments in October?
- Federal judge questions North Carolina absentee ballot rule change
- Vehicle goes off Virginia bridge, lands upside down 40 feet below after crash
- Chrissy Teigen’s heartbreaking announcement brings awareness to taboo topic of losing a baby
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Barnes & Noble and rue21 are hiring
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now