RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A driver is being checked for impairment after crashing into a Raleigh flower shop Monday night, police said.
The incident was reported at 9:35 p.m. at Fallon’s Flower Shop at 700 St. Marys Street, which is about five blocks west of Capital Boulevard north of downtown.
A motorist was driving along a street when he drove off the road and into the flower shop, according to police.
The store sustained damage to glass windows. Some damage was also seen to bricks near the front door.
No one was injured.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- CBS 17 Job Alert — Aerotek and FedEx are hiring
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- Former Florida data scientist Rebekah Jones says she tested positive for COVID-19 in jail
- Biden to block Trump’s plan to lift COVID-19 European travel restrictions