RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – The owner of a downtown Raleigh bar has released photos of people he says broke into his business during the weekend of unrest across the city.
Paddy O’ Beers, located on Fayetteville Street near the Capitol, was broken into before 3 a.m. Sunday, according to owner Zack Medford.
The break-in was amid the violence and destruction across downtown Raleigh that followed a protest in the wake of George Floyd’s death.
Medford said the bar sustained damage and items were stolen.
Paddy O’Beers was one of several businesses in downtown that were vandalized or looted.
If you have information on the break-in, please call police.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- ‘Danny was killed by humans’ – Corolla wild horse chokes to death on apple, group says
- Father of suspect accused of killing 3-year-old Kansas girl calls for capital punishment
- Judge blocks federal executions; administration appeals
- UNC-CH commission recommends re-naming 4 campus buildings
- 2nd person of interest announced in death of 8-year-old girl