A study found Raleigh and Durham among the top 50 safest cities in America in 2019.
WalletHub said their study compared more than 182 cities across 41 indicators of safety. The data set ranges from assaults per capita, unemployment rate, road quality, and more.
Among the cities, Raleigh ranked 22nd while Durham came in at 46.
Check out the entire study here.
- Ivy League calls off fall sports due to outbreak
- Man in stolen SUV arrested after crashing into woman in stolen car, police say
- Supply shortages slow down COVID-19 testing in North Carolina
- Vandalism causes wastewater overflow in Durham
- Kanye West breaks with Trump, claims 2020 run is not a stunt
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now