HIGH POINT, N.C. (WGHP) – A Raleigh man was arrested for sexually assaulting a child he coached at a swim club in High Point, police said in a news release.
Aaron Philip Key, 27, of Raleigh, is charged with 12 counts of statutory sex offense with a child by an adult and six counts of indecent liberties with a child.
On Nov. 2, 2020, a juvenile victim reported being sexually assaulted over multiple years by their swim club coach.
Following an investigation, Key was charged. He was taken into custody on Tuesday. He was taken to the High Point jail and given a $250,000 secured bond.
Anyone with additional information on this case is asked to call Detective P. Mustain at (336) 887-7964.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- I-540 westbound closed at Creedmoor Road after several vehicles crash
- NC officials to launch ‘Bringing Back Summer’ campaign to help increase COVID-19 vaccine rate
- Judge says family of Andrew Brown Jr. will get to see ‘only portions’ of body cam video in his death on Tuesday
- 3 NC teens charged with murder of 17-year-old found dead near a high school
- Making disaster preparedness SIMPLE