RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A Raleigh man is charged with kidnapping, choking, and sexually assaulting another man at knifepoint, according to a Wake County Magistrate’s Order obtained by CBS 17.
Paul David Chadwick, 33, is accused of kidnapping a man, choking him, putting a knife to his throat and then forcibly “engag[ing] in a sex offense” with him on Saturday, court documents show.
According to the magistrate’s order, Chadwick kidnapped the victim “for the purpose of maintaining [the victim] for sexual servitude” and then sexually assaulted him.
Chadwick is charged with assault by strangulation, assault with a deadly weapon, first-degree kidnapping, and three counts of first-degree forcible sex offense.
This is Chadwick’s 13th arrest in Wake County, records show.
The suspect is being held in the Wake County Detention Center under a $3.25 million secured bond. His first court appearance is set for Monday afternoon, according to arrest records.
- How to remove photos of your kids or teens from Google Images
- ‘Bear-Wise’ basics at home and while camping in Virginia
- What Duke University scientists hope certain microorganisms can tell them about climate change
- Dark Web, Bitcoin and murder-for-hire plot lands Virginia woman behind bars
- 4 former Granville County Sheriff’s Office employees indicted