RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A Raleigh man is being held under a $1.1 million bond after he was charged with child sex crimes, warrants show.
Scott Robert Daly, 30, was taken into custody Tuesday afternoon by the SBI at his home off Leesville Road, court documents say.
Daly is accused of possessing multiple videos of a female minor performing sexually explicit acts. Warrants say he possessed the videos beginning in May 2018.
Court documents say Daly “did coerce, encourage and facilitate” the minor to engage in sexual activity.
Daly is charged with four counts first-degree sexual exploitation of a minor, four counts third-degree sexual exploitation with a minor, and indecent liberties with a minor.
He is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday afternoon.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Officers hurt, property damaged during massive rowdy party in Boulder
- Trocheck, Reimer help Hurricanes blow past Panthers 4-2
- UNC says students in 2nd Franklin Street celebration could face disciplinary action
- Chase hit 120 mph before Wake County crash critically injured woman; 2 lbs of pot found, officials say
- Person rescued from house fire by neighbor in Winston-Salem