RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A Raleigh man is being held under a $1.1 million bond after he was charged with child sex crimes, warrants show.
Scott Robert Daly, 30, was taken into custody Tuesday afternoon by the SBI at his home off Leesville Road, court documents say.
Daly is accused of possessing multiple videos of a female minor performing sexually explicit acts. Warrants say he possessed the videos beginning in May 2018.
Court documents say Daly “did coerce, encourage and facilitate” the minor to engage in sexual activity.
Daly is charged with four counts first-degree sexual exploitation of a minor, four counts third-degree sexual exploitation with a minor, and indecent liberties with a minor.
He is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday afternoon.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- ‘There’s really no words’: Victim’s family reacts after charges against Wilson County quadruple murder suspect dropped
- No. 6 Florida State rallies past No. 11 Louisville 82-67
- Gorecki, Blue Devils keep surging, knock off Wolfpack
- ‘She loved him so, so much’ – Family remembers Wake County mother killed in head-on crash
- This teen makes adorable bow ties to help get shelter dogs and cats adopted
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now