RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police are conducting a death investigation at Crabtree Valley Mall on Thursday morning.
Police said they were called to the 4300-block of Glenwood Avenue just after 9 a.m. for an “assist other agency” call.
Officials said that they are investigating the death but at this time don’t believe there are any “signs of foul play.”
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Protests continue for third day after law enforcement killing of Andrew Brown in Elizabeth City, council to hold emergency meeting
- FDA: N95 masks, now plentiful, should no longer be reused
- DA: No charges against police officer who shot, killed Black teen at Tennessee school
- Video shows tractor-trailer lead chase from Alamance County to Guilford County; Chase ends in crash at NC 61, I-40
- Intruders trespass at Indiana Denny’s in dead of night, cook eggs — twice