RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police are conducting a death investigation at Crabtree Valley Mall on Thursday morning.
Police said they were called to the 4300-block of Glenwood Avenue just after 9 a.m. for an “assist other agency” call.
Officials said that they are investigating the death but at this time don’t believe there are any “signs of foul play.”
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Sheriff Judd: Polk County paramedic arrested for stealing coronavirus vaccines
- ‘Suspected microburst’ damages Buncombe County COVID-19 vaccine site
- Senate Republican leader McConnell offers support for power-sharing deal with Democrats
- At session start, NC legislators pitch consensus with Cooper
- UNC-Chapel Hill building defaced by anti-Semitic, racist vandalism