RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police are conducting a death investigation at Crabtree Valley Mall on Thursday morning.
Police said they were called to the 4300-block of Glenwood Avenue just after 9 a.m. for an “assist other agency” call.
Officials said that they are investigating the death but at this time don’t believe there are any “signs of foul play.”
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Judo champion foils armed robbery by grappling suspect to the ground
- NC State football adds home-and-home games with South Carolina
- ‘Senseless act’: Bicyclist pushed by passenger in passing minivan dies; attacker also killed
- In-person early voting ends Saturday as NC turnout approaches 50%
- Wendy’s has a new chicken sandwich, and you can get one free
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now