RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police said Sunday they are investigating a shooting that wounded a person Saturday night.
The victim of the shooting walked into WakeMed just before 10:50 p.m., according to a news release from Raleigh police.
The victim suffered serious injuries in the shooting.
After investigating, police said the shooting happened in the 600 block of Grantland Drive.
On Sunday afternoon, police were investigating the shooting, the news release said.
Anyone with information that might assist detectives is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 1st suspect to plead guilty in Capitol riot is heavy metal guitarist
- NC’s longest serving emergency management director set to retire
- ‘Thank you for your courage:’ Data breach reveals US police, public officials donated to Kenosha shooting suspect
- Friday, April 16th: New selfie studio comes to Raleigh; Be a connection for Triangle children
- Pop-up roller rink opens this weekend at Raleigh Convention Center