RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police said Sunday they are investigating a shooting that wounded a person Saturday night.
The victim of the shooting walked into WakeMed just before 10:50 p.m., according to a news release from Raleigh police.
The victim suffered serious injuries in the shooting.
After investigating, police said the shooting happened in the 600 block of Grantland Drive.
On Sunday afternoon, police were investigating the shooting, the news release said.
Anyone with information that might assist detectives is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- After nearly closing due to the pandemic, Raleigh costume shop seeing big Halloween business
- 8-year-old accidentally shot, killed inside NC home, police say
- As virus surges, Trump rallies keep packing in thousands
- Colorado man denied lottery winnings after missing deadline by 3 days
- Tracking the Tropics: Disturbance has 80% chance of developing over the Caribbean