RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Police are investigating after a man was shot in east Raleigh on Saturday morning.
Officers responded to a shooting call in the 100-block of Kings Parkway just after 1 a.m., police said.
Kings Parkway is located just off U.S. Route 64 near Knightdale.
Upon arrival at the scene, officers found a man who had been shot. The man was taken to WakeMed for treatment.
The victim’s condition is not known at this time.
Anyone with information that might assist detectives is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or visit raleighcrimestoppers.org for text and email reporting options. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for anonymous tips that help solve cases.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 7-year-old Jeopardy! superfan gets sweet message from Alex Trebek after dressing up as ‘mini-Trebek’ for Halloween
- At least 1 dead as Hurricane Zeta hammers Gulf Coast
- U.S. Marshals searching for ‘armed and dangerous’ man in NC
- President Trump targeting rural voters in recent NC campaign stops
- ALERT DAY: Zeta remnants bring severe weather, wind to NC Thursday
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now