RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Raleigh police are investigating after a man walked into WakeMed with a gunshot wound Friday morning.
Police received a call regarding a walk-in gunshot victim at approximately 2:22 a.m., officials said. The shooting victim suffered non-life threatening injuries.
Authorities said they’re in the early stages of their investigation but they believe the shooting happened in the 2600-block of E. Millbrook Road.
Anyone with information that might assist detectives is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or visit raleighcrimestoppers.org for text and email reporting options. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for anonymous tips that help solve cases.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Endangered Child Alert issued for missing East Tennessee 3-year-old girl
- NC sheriff’s deputy shot Thanksgiving night, suspect in custody
- Some NC tree vendors warn of Christmas tree shortage
- Georgia secretary of state blasts President Trump over Georgia elections
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges