RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police are investigating after they say a man was shot at a motel Thursday evening.
Police responded to a shooting call that came in around 7:59 p.m. and said the shooting happened at the Motel 6 located at 2641 Appliance Court.
The victim was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police have made on arrest in the shooting. Jose Roberto Feliciano-Rivera, 30, of Garner, is charged with felony conspiracy – assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
He is being held in the Wake County Detention Center under a $50,000 secured bond.
The suspected shooter is still on the run.
- 2 NC deputies injured by ‘accidental discharge of a firearm’ during training event
- Dashcam video shows New Mexico deputy save child from choking
- Raleigh man gets $250,000 bond for possession of child porn, deputies say
- Child tax credits: IRS unveils tool to check eligibility, manage monthly payments
- Suspect in Raleigh park shooting that injured EMS worker arrested after chase, police say