RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police are investigating a shooting that happened Wednesday night.
At approximately 10:09 p.m., Raleigh Police Department officers responded to a call at WakeMed concerning an adult male walk-in shooting victim.
The victim is in serious condition, police say. A preliminary investigation indicates the incident may have taken place in the 300 block of Bledsoe Avenue.
Anyone with information that might assist detectives is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or visit raleighcrimestoppers.org for text and email reporting options. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for anonymous tips that help solve cases.
No other details have been made available.
This story will be updated.
- 3 Wake County high schools confirm COVID-19 case associated with athletics
- Man buys car for stranger after learning of ‘distraught’ single mother’s plight
- Idaho men charged with conspiring to sell hard-to-trace guns in North Carolina
- Lara Trump and ‘Diamond and Silk’ to appear in Johnston County Wednesday
- Police investigate after witness reports woman assaulted, abducted in Fayetteville
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now