RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A Raleigh police officer was arrested Monday morning on multiple charges.
Officer Vicente L. Kinney, 25, was arrested in the 3300 block of Hammond Road.
Kinney is charged with driving while impaired (DWI) and carrying a concealed gun after/while consuming alcohol.
There is no word on how long Kinney has been with the Raleigh Police Department or if his status as an officer has changed.
This is a developing story. Stay with CBS 17 for the latest.
- Police investigating after man shot at North Raleigh home
- Family devastated after burglar steals baby’s ashes from home
- Blount lifts NC Central over Christendom College 109-28
- Roanoke Rapids day care owner says she’s heartboken after employees arrested for child abuse
- ‘An Evening with Chevy Chase’ comes to Raleigh; includes ‘Christmas Vacation’ screening
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now