RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police are continuing their investigation into the death of a 56-year-old man and have produced a sketch of a person of interest.
Police say, Bobby Earl Lucas, 56, was found dead with multiple gunshot wounds in the 4100-block of Bland Road around 3:15 a.m. on Aug. 7.
The individual is described as a male of an unknown race who stands about 6 feet tall with a medium build, police say.
Raleigh Police Department detectives are asking the public’s assistance with any information that may help with the investigation of this homicide. Anyone who believes they may have information is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at 919-834-HELP.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Titans suspend team activities after multiple players, staffers test positive for COVID-19
- Analysis: Team meeting helped Panthers bond, record 1st win
- 19-year-old basketball player from Davidson County dies due to coronavirus complications
- What time is the debate? What to know before Trump and Biden take the stage
- Meghan McCain gives birth to first child, gives her patriotic name
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now