RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — The Raleigh Police Department confirmed that 91-year-old Dorothy Lee Miller has been found safe.
As of 2:30 p.m.
Raleigh police seek the public’s assistance in locating a missing elderly woman last seen Friday morning.
Police say Dorthy Lee Miller, 91, was last seen at 425 Lansing St. wearing a pink pullover sweater & navy pants.
Miller is 5-foot-6, 180 pounds, medium build, and walks with a cane.
A Silver Alert was issued for her Friday afternoon.
According to the announcement, Miller is believed to be suffering from dementia or some other cognitive impairment.
Anyone with information about Dorothy Lee Miller should call Karlinski at the Raleigh Police Department at 919-831-6311.
- Demonstrators return to Executive Mansion in protest of SB 168
- NC animal control crews working to get bear out of tree
- Attorney: Missing Texas solider was killed at Fort Hood
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Congress attempt to reduce hot car deaths
- Local unemployed workers concerned about what’s next amid possibility of losing benefits
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now