RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — The City of Raleigh staff is already preparing for the 2025 budget.
And they are looking for input from residents, businesses, and organizations in order to create an equitable city budget, according to a news release.
The staff is asking residents for input on items like transportation, housing, parks, and the environment.
Learn more and sign up for a session here or click on your preferred date below to go right to that event.
In-Person Listening Sessions:
- Tuesday, Oct. 10, 6-7:30 p.m.: District A – Green Road Community Center
- Wednesday, Oct. 11, 6-7:30 p.m.: District B – Abbot’s Creek Community Center
- Monday, Oct. 16, 6-7:30 p.m.: District C – John Chavis Park Community Center Reception Hall
- Tuesday, Oct. 17, 6-7:30 p.m.: District D – Carolina Pines Community Center
- Thursday, Oct. 19, 6-7:30 p.m.: District E – Glen Eden Park Community Center
- Tuesday, Oct. 24, 6-7:30 p.m. “Budget & Brews!”: Trophy Brewing on Morgan Street
Virtual Listening Sessions:
Virtual sessions will be held via Zoom. If you choose a virtual session, you will receive the Zoom link after you sign up.
- Thursday, Oct. 12, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 14, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 18, noon-1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 21, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 21, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 23, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 25, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 26, 12-1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 26, 6-7:30 p.m.