RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — The city of Raleigh has been ranked third in the world when it comes to the quality of life.
This comes from numbeo.com. The site ranked 227 cities and scored them based on purchasing power, safety, health care, cost of living, property prices to income ratio, traffic commute time, pollution and climate. The higher the score the better according to the site. (read the full listing here).
From looking out for others who are hungry to getting out and enjoying the great outdoors, to keeping yourself entertained, Raleigh seems to have it covered.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Few crowds seen on Franklin Street during big UNC-Notre Dame game
- One person killed, another wounded in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- Retired coast guard vet still helping fellow military members
- Teen charged after passenger dies in DUI crash on Thanksgiving, SC troopers say