RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — The city of Raleigh has been ranked third in the world when it comes to the quality of life.
This comes from numbeo.com. The site ranked 227 cities and scored them based on purchasing power, safety, health care, cost of living, property prices to income ratio, traffic commute time, pollution and climate. The higher the score the better according to the site. (read the full listing here).
From looking out for others who are hungry to getting out and enjoying the great outdoors, to keeping yourself entertained, Raleigh seems to have it covered.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Safeguards help prevent false emergency alerts in NC, but some mistakes are inevitable
- State health officials urge North Carolinians not to panic, but to prepare for the coronavirus
- More than 3,800, including 2 schools, without power outside downtown Chapel Hill
- Elderly S.C. couple reported missing found safe
- ‘I think I took it a little too far’: Florida boy, 12, arrested after beating dog with metal pipes, deputies say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now