RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — The city of Raleigh has been ranked third in the world when it comes to the quality of life.
This comes from numbeo.com. The site ranked 227 cities and scored them based on purchasing power, safety, health care, cost of living, property prices to income ratio, traffic commute time, pollution and climate. The higher the score the better according to the site. (read the full listing here).
From looking out for others who are hungry to getting out and enjoying the great outdoors, to keeping yourself entertained, Raleigh seems to have it covered.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham officials still sorting out details of February mass COVID-19 vaccination event
- Road closed as Fayetteville police investigate after man hit by car
- Video of teen girl’s deadly stabbing in Walmart was livestreamed on social media, sheriff says
- ‘Kids are crucial’ – COVID-19 vaccine trials with children underway at Duke
- Residents vote to change name of Trump condo complex in Florida