RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A Raleigh woman faces felony charges after police said she secretly recorded another woman having sex and then shared the images, warrants say.
Chelsea Barbery Fleggas, 29, faces charges of felony disclose private images of an adult, felony possessing photographic image from peeping, felony disseminating image obtained by peeping, and misdemeanor secret peeping.
Warrants say Fleggas secretly put a cellphone in another woman’s home and recorded that woman on Oct. 2 while she was “engaged in sexual conduct.”
Fleggas recorded the woman with the intent to harass her and shared the images without the other woman’s consent, warrants say.
Fleggas was arrested Sunday night and posted bond.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Protests take to the streets of Raleigh for 6th night
- Roanoke Rapids gym owner charged, fined for opening during pandemic shutdown
- Hundreds gather in solidarity amid candlelight vigil for police brutality in Durham
- Hundreds march in protest of peace and unity walk in Dunn
- VIDEO: Man injured after shoved by police during protest in Buffalo
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now