RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A Raleigh woman faces felony charges after police said she secretly recorded another woman having sex and then shared the images, warrants say.
Chelsea Barbery Fleggas, 29, faces charges of felony disclose private images of an adult, felony possessing photographic image from peeping, felony disseminating image obtained by peeping, and misdemeanor secret peeping.
Warrants say Fleggas secretly put a cellphone in another woman’s home and recorded that woman on Oct. 2 while she was “engaged in sexual conduct.”
Fleggas recorded the woman with the intent to harass her and shared the images without the other woman’s consent, warrants say.
Fleggas was arrested Sunday night and posted bond.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC license plate agency customers question $5 cash notary fee
- Police: 2 suspect break into home, assault man before stealing property
- Raleigh restaurant ‘A Place at the Table’ allows people to pay what they can
- NC State Fair officials monitoring fairgrounds due to severe weather risk
- 2 NC prison workers attacked a day on average, filling vacant jobs difficult
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now