RALEIGH, N.C. (WGHP) — Creating a fashion statement is sometimes all about hitting the right note at the right time.
Now, a Raleigh woman is riding high after a creation of hers ended up in the spotlight at one of the biggest celebrity events of the year.
Brad Jones has more on her red-white-and-blue-style that’s Made in North Carolina. Check out the video above.
If you want to find out more about Michelle Walker’s purses, check her website.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19
- AAA tips on how to keep your car running well while unused during pandemic
- Clayton nursing home workers concerned after resident tests positive for COVID-19
- US extends $350B lifeline to small businesses
- Despite beautiful weekend weather ahead, Cooper urges NC residents not to make beach trips
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now