RALEIGH, N.C. (WGHP) — Creating a fashion statement is sometimes all about hitting the right note at the right time.
Now, a Raleigh woman is riding high after a creation of hers ended up in the spotlight at one of the biggest celebrity events of the year.
Brad Jones has more on her red-white-and-blue-style that’s Made in North Carolina. Check out the video above.
If you want to find out more about Michelle Walker’s purses, check her website.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Trump spokesperson says armed men outside Florida early voting location not hired by campaign
- 100-year-old WWII veteran shares secrets of longevity, success
- Dallas man and his late wife’s stolen identity used to commit voter fraud
- President Trump takes jabs at Biden, leaves supporters energized following NC rally
- Months into the pandemic, opinions on masks still differ in NC
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now