RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Health and wellness may mean different things for different people, and one local yoga studio is working to bring awareness to the importance of self-love and awareness.
Midtown Yoga Studio owner Emily Wallace is hosting a Women’s Wellness Summit in a couple of weeks.
The summit will be held on Sunday, March 1 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Merrimon-Wynne House.
For a look at the itinerary and a link to purchase tickets click here.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC health officials anticipate spike in cases of COVID-19 following Trump rally
- ‘My struggles continue’: Ronnie Long seeks pardon after wrongful conviction overturned
- Goldsboro shooting leaves man hospitalized
- Plans for Walkable Midtown moving forward
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now