RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Health and wellness may mean different things for different people, and one local yoga studio is working to bring awareness to the importance of self-love and awareness.
Midtown Yoga Studio owner Emily Wallace is hosting a Women’s Wellness Summit in a couple of weeks.
The summit will be held on Sunday, March 1 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Merrimon-Wynne House.
For a look at the itinerary and a link to purchase tickets click here.
- A new wave of Black women are leading the fight for the ERA
- Ex-Air Force sergeant from Spring Lake pleads guilty to stealing military’s gun silencers
- Native Americans used horses far earlier than historians had believed
- Newsom creates political organization to oppose GOP policies in red states
- Sponsored Content: Feel Good Friday