RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Health and wellness may mean different things for different people, and one local yoga studio is working to bring awareness to the importance of self-love and awareness.
Midtown Yoga Studio owner Emily Wallace is hosting a Women’s Wellness Summit in a couple of weeks.
The summit will be held on Sunday, March 1 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Merrimon-Wynne House.
For a look at the itinerary and a link to purchase tickets click here.
- What Duke University scientists hope certain microorganisms can tell them about climate change
- Dark Web, Bitcoin and murder-for-hire plot lands Virginia woman behind bars
- 4 former Granville County Sheriff’s Office employees indicted
- Explaining the COVID-19 vaccines to your child
- Wake County man jailed on $1.5 million bond for sexually assaulting child over ‘several years,’ sheriff’s office says