RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Two lanes of Capital Boulevard will be closed Thursday afternoon and evening as crews work to repair sewer service, according to a news release from the City of Raleigh.
The right and middle lanes of northbound Capital Boulevard will be closed from 3 to 7 p.m. on Thursday. Drivers are told to expect traffic delays and are asked to be aware of all posted signs, closures, cones, and work crews, the release said.
No further information was released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Rocky Top Catering distributes over half-a-million free meals in Wake County
- 19 Thanksgiving foods that are not safe for your pets
- Safely enjoy the Christmas season at Phillips Farms of Cary’s Christmas Experience
- Medicinal marijuana being used as treatment for autism
- Wednesday, November 25th: Thanksgiving Day feast at Rocky Top Catering, Durham holiday events