RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Two lanes of Capital Boulevard will be closed Thursday afternoon and evening as crews work to repair sewer service, according to a news release from the City of Raleigh.
The right and middle lanes of northbound Capital Boulevard will be closed from 3 to 7 p.m. on Thursday. Drivers are told to expect traffic delays and are asked to be aware of all posted signs, closures, cones, and work crews, the release said.
No further information was released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Sherri Shepherd encourages women to take control of their heart health, know their numbers
- Mom killed her 2 children with meat cleaver, Arizona police say
- More NC gas stations getting fuel, but state still last in supplies amid crisis
- Blood-covered 4-year-old boy found slain in street; man arrested, Dallas police say
- VIDEO: 22 riders stuck 20 feet off ground on roller coaster in Arizona