GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) — Deputies responded to a shooting in Wake County Tuesday night, officials said.
The incident was reported around 10:50 p.m. at the intersection of Fayetteville Road/U.S. 401 and Ten Ten Road, according to Wake County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Eric Curry.
Wake County deputies were seen outside the Sheetz gas station at the intersection. Crime scene tape was up outside the store.
The area is south of Raleigh and just southwest of Garner.
No other information was available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Check your ticket! Mega Millions ticket worth $1 million sold in Wake County
- Scientists discover the ‘Monkeydactyl’ — a Jurassic-era flying dinosaur with opposable thumbs
- Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff dies in North Carolina federal prison
- NC lawmakers: Making daylight saving permanent still timely
- Expert for the defense says Chauvin was justified in pinning down George Floyd