RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – The just-released July issue of Raleigh Magazine pays particular attention to the colorful and inspiring messages left behind after recent protests in downtown Raleigh.
Plus editor Gina Stephens tells Bill Young about the farmer’s market scene which continues to thrive through the pandemic, albeit with some changes.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Some mystery seeds illegally sent from China identified
- As a new week begins, here’s why you don’t have that second stimulus check
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Wake Research and NC Disability Determination Services are hiring
- 4 SC residents among 7 killed in mid-air plane crash in Alaska
- NC man wins $5 million on scratch-off after visiting more than 40 stores