MORRISVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — As the Triangle braces for wintry weather, Southwest Airlines is diverting flights inbound to Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
Southwest flight #1196 outbound from Nashville to RDU has been diverted to Baltimore due to inclement weather, a company official told CBS 17 via Twitter.
Southwest has not confirmed whether any other inbound to RDU flights have been delayed or diverted.
- N.C. State run defense struggles in 48-21 loss to UNC
- Families of those slain in Durham gather to seek end to gun violence
- Amber Alert canceled: Suspect arrested, 2 girls found safe after 2 boys discovered dead
- No. 3 Notre Dame rides big plays to 45-3 win over Pitt
- Wake Forest upsets No. 19 Virginia Tech 23-16
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now