RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Due to the coronavirus pandemic, spring break for Wake Tech students will be extended until Monday, March 30.
Faculty are expected to return to work remotely on March 23 to prepare for the transition to online classes, a release from the school said.
Wake Tech campuses will be open for employees to retrieve work items and personal belongings on Tuesday, March 17 between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m.
Photo ID is needed to retrieve belongings.
To help maintain social distancing, officials ask that students and family not linger and don’t bring children to campus.
If you feel ill, arrangements will be made to retrieve items at a later date.
For the remainder of the week, limited buildings on the Northern and Southern Wake Campuses will be open for designated personnel in order to maintain essential college operations.
Designated employees will be contacted by their supervisor.
- Wednesday, October 21st – Spruce up your home for the season, learn how to manage anxiety and stress healthily
- Tackle DIY home projects with these awesome products
- Kamala Harris visits Truist Field for fundraiser event
- Rises in COVID cases, hospitalizations line up with shift to Phase 3
- Suspect tied up 3 family members and stole car and credit cards, NC authorities say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now