RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A teenage girl was seriously injured in a stabbing Wednesday night in Raleigh, police said.
Police responded to the 1000 block of Garner Road shortly after 8:30 p.m. Wednesday. They arrived to find a 16-year-old girl in serious condition, a news release said.
The victim was taken to WakeMed for treatment.
Raleigh police are investigating the stabbing. No additional information was available.
Anyone with information is asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at 919-834-HELP.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 7-year-old Jeopardy! superfan gets sweet message from Alex Trebek after dressing up as ‘mini-Trebek’ for Halloween
- At least 1 dead as Hurricane Zeta hammers Gulf Coast
- U.S. Marshals searching for ‘armed and dangerous’ man in NC
- President Trump targeting rural voters in recent NC campaign stops
- ALERT DAY: Zeta remnants bring severe weather, wind to NC Thursday
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now