DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – The Oscar Meyer Wienermobile was spotted in Durham on Friday and will be around the Triangle all weekend.
The vehicle — one of the most distinct in the entire country — will begin its Saturday at a half-marathon in Raleigh. Then, on Sunday, it will travel to Food Lion stores in Raleigh and Durham.
Click here for a more detailed schedule for the Wienermobile’s weekend around the Triangle.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wake Forest neighbors of husband accused of killing wife say there was history of domestic violence
- 580+ videos released by Raleigh police capture candid moments of officers during George Floyd protests
- An inside look at how North Carolina counties review absentee ballots
- Tropical Storm Zeta strengthens, is expected to regain hurricane status Wednesday
- 3 Wake County high schools confirm COVID-19 case associated with athletics
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now