RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – In support of one of the most anticipated rock albums in recent memory, TOOL will return to Raleigh.
The announcement comes the same day as the release of TOOL’s album “Fear Inoculum” – their first in 13 years.
TOOL will play in Raleigh on November 24 at the PNC Arena.
Tickets are on-sale Sept. 6 at 10 a.m., with a limited number of tickets will be available to Tool Army members on Sept. 4.
Tool Army information, as well as VIP package details, can be found via Toolband.com. Killing Joke opens on all non-festival dates.
The tour date list was first posted to the Facebook page of Paul Ferguson, drummer of Killing Joke who will tour in support of TOOL.
This story will be updated.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- South Johnston High School football player, two others injured in Benson shooting
- I-95 in Robeson County reopens after wreck involving 20 vehicles
- 2 killed, 8 others shot, in ‘violent incident of huge magnitude’ at SC night club
- Jerry Weakens Slightly, With Our Eyes on a Couple Other Waves
- Wake Correctional Center inmate missing from work assignment in Garner