RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – In support of one of the most anticipated rock albums in recent memory, TOOL will return to Raleigh.
The announcement comes the same day as the release of TOOL’s album “Fear Inoculum” – their first in 13 years.
TOOL will play in Raleigh on November 24 at the PNC Arena.
Tickets are on-sale Sept. 6 at 10 a.m., with a limited number of tickets will be available to Tool Army members on Sept. 4.
Tool Army information, as well as VIP package details, can be found via Toolband.com. Killing Joke opens on all non-festival dates.
The tour date list was first posted to the Facebook page of Paul Ferguson, drummer of Killing Joke who will tour in support of TOOL.
This story will be updated.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wake County Schools moves forward with re-opening plan
- Kansas GOP congressman charged with 3 felonies, including voter fraud
- Woman in Wendy’s is killed when drunk driver plows into restaurant, police say
- White House touts infrastructure agenda ahead of Trump’s trip to Georgia
- Ford unveils new Bronco, says website overwhelmed by ‘stampede of reservations’