RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — It is a combination of two things everybody loves — good food and classic cars.
The Lucy Daniels Center is hosting “Cooking for a Classic” beginning on Feb. 24. It is a progressive competition pitting some of the Triangle’s best chefs against each other and you can take part and try some of the best local food.
There is also a raffle to win a gorgeous and perfectly restored 1969 Chevrolet Camero.
Proceeds benefit the Lucy Daniels Center, a local organization that provides much-needed emotional support to young children throughout the area.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC beach reports 20+ water rescues since in recent weeks
- Man arrested for not returning rental car hours after telling city council he planned to sue Raleigh police
- Shoplifter stabs, pepper-sprays Walmart workers, Louisiana police say
- Gov. Cooper orders lowering of flags to half-staff in honor of N.C. native George Floyd
- VIDEO: Man detained after waving chainsaw at Texas protesters
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now