ZEBULON, N.C. (WNCN) – Zebulon police are offering a $500 reward after vandals caused $150,000 in damage to newly built homes along Rustling Way.
Early Friday, police were called to the Autumn Lakes subdivision in reference to property damage.
Officers discovered at least five homes in the 200 block of Ruslting Way with water damage.
The homes sustained $150,000 in damage due to the vandalism, police said.
A $500 reward is being offered for information that leads to an arrest.
You may contact the Zebulon Police Department at (919) 823-1818 with any information that may assist in this investigation. Contact can also be made through Eastern Wake Crime stoppers at 366-CRIM (2746). Please be advised that callers can remain anonymous.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Big 10 cancels fall football season, other conferences could follow
- Judge rules against Lt. Gov. Forest’s attempt to limit Gov. Cooper’s coronavirus orders
- Report: Joe Biden selects his running mate, announcement coming as early as Tuesday
- 21-year-old Florida man recovers from mild COVID-19, then his organs began to fail
- Viral video shows man hanging off back of truck at high speeds on Colorado highway