CARY, N.C. (WNCN) — Due to widespread outages with Verizon customers, Wake County Public Schools announced that their application used to alert parents where school buses are will be out of service.
Wake County Public Schools’ Here Comes the Bus app is out of service for Friday afternoon.
For the time being, the school system says parents should refer to Bus Updates page on their website for information regarding their children’s bus routes.
Service to the Here Comes the Bus app is anticipated to return by Monday morning.
- Triangle-area police chiefs, chief justice appear on ‘Law & Order’ panel in Durham
- Man hits other man’s backside, walks out on tab next night, Myrtle Beach police say
- Wendell mom dies in Wake County crash on Ten Ten Road, officials say
- Family of woman missing near Myrtle Beach continues search
- 2 on motorcycle killed in crash with SUV in Fayetteville
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now