RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Wake County is launching drive-thru COVID-19 testing for at-risk residents on Monday morning.
The testing is free and is for now being offered at one site.
From June 1-4 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. the county will be offering free drive-thru testing in the Wake County Commons building parking lot, which is located at 4011 Carya Drive in Raleigh.
The county said they will be adding more locations in the future.
To sign up for a test, click here.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 10-time Langley Speedway champion Shawn Balluzzo dies following crash
- Advice on how to talk to your kids about race, current racial tensions
- Friday, July 10th : Talking to your kids about race, current tensions
- Search of lake for missing “Glee” star Naya Rivera to resume Sunday
- Police execute search warrant at mansion of gun-toting couple
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now