RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Wake County Smart Start will be holding a pre-K curbside application event on Thursday.
Because of how COVID-19 has changed the way things operate, the organization will be allowing people to show up to their headquarters and sign their children up for the program right outside their vehicles.
The event will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Wake County Smart Start, located at 4901 Waters Edge Drive in Raleigh.
Click here for more information.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Dirt bike rider seriously injured in collision with SUV in Fayetteville
- Police investigated for shooting at car carrying kid brothers in Georgia
- VIDEO: Family spots funnel cloud near Outer Banks
- Man charged with sex crimes involving NC girl visiting Myrtle Beach, police say
- Trooper injured by large rock, 24 arrested as protests continue for 70th day in Portland
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now