WAKE FOREST, N.C. (WNCN) – Wake Forest police are asking for help identifying people connected to larcenies at several grocery stores in the Wake Forest area, according to a news release from town spokesperson Bill Crabtree.
The subjects shown in the surveillance photos are wanted for questioning.
On Thursday, Wake Forest Police obtained arrest warrants on Allen Ray Ferrell, 29, and Ashley Jordan Kirkman, 23, both of 8509 Crawford Currin Road, Oxford.
Both will be charged with two counts of misdemeanor larceny and conspiracy to commit larceny.
No further information was released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- White House reaches ceasefire agreement with Turkey while lawmakers on Capitol Hill weigh sanctions bill
- Fayetteville teen at center of Amber Alert found safe
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook might have prevented Iraq invasion in 2003
- Advocates fear mass suicide at ICE facility in Southern NM
- Outrage over federal agencies’ biofuel mandates
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now