CARY, N.C. (WNCN) — According to CCBI, both suspects were arrested on Wednesday night.
Police obtained warrants for both suspects following a slashing and stabbing at CineBistro in Cary back in November.
Cary police obtained warrants on Saquawn Bolds, 26, of Wendell, and Jamese Thompson, 26, of Raleigh, charging them with misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon. Bolds faces three counts and Thompson faces one count.
The pair were wanted after four people suffered cuts or puncture wounds during an argument at the CineBistro in Waverly Place on Nov. 8.
The incident was reported just before 7:50 p.m., officials said at the time.
The stabbing happened as two couples got into an argument inside a movie theater. The four then moved to the lobby area and a man who was part of one couple pulled out a pocketknife, officials said.
The movie manager, two workers and a third man were injured, according to a town spokesperson.
The movie theater manager was taken to WakeMed for treatment of a puncture wound. The other three were treated at the scene for “superficial” cuts, the spokesperson said.
The suspect and the woman with him — who have now been identified — fled the theater.
Bolds faces up to 150 days in jail and Thompson could spend up to 60 days in jail.
If you have any information on where the suspects are located, call Cary police at (919) 469-4012.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- St. Augustine’s University announces new leadership during a historic time
- Escape the summer heat and enjoy your home again
- Man found shot to death inside Nash County home, sheriff’s office says
- Thursday, August 13th : St. Augustine’s University has new leadership during a historic time, Save big with 50 Floor this month
- 70-year-old man arrested, charged with attempting to rob Raleigh bank
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now