RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A Raleigh man is facing more than a dozen new child sex crime charges involving teens ranging in age from 13-15 years old, according to Wake County arrest warrants.
Bobby Junior Waller Plott, 28, who has been held in the Wake County Detention Center since April on other child sex crime charges, is now facing 13 new charges, warrants show.
Plott is now charged with at least nine counts of indecent liberties with a child and four counts of soliciting prostitution of a minor. The charges, which date back to January and February, were filed on Thursday.
Arrest records show that Plott had previously been charged with crimes in Wake and Orange counties, including soliciting a child by computer, indecent liberties with a child, disseminate obscene material to a minor, and statutory rape of a child 15 years old or younger.
Plott is now being held in the Wake County Detention Center under a $2.12 million secured bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on Friday.
- Durham police looking for stolen vehicle involved in shooting that hit Domino’s
- Americans who survived Mexico kidnapping ‘continue to recover,’ attorneys say
- 3-car wreck closes part of I-440 in Raleigh, police say
- Playing video games in class: A look inside UNC’s game-based classroom
- Halifax County deputies seek 3 in armed robbery of sweepstakes parlor