RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A Raleigh man is facing more than a dozen new child sex crime charges involving teens ranging in age from 13-15 years old, according to Wake County arrest warrants.
Bobby Junior Waller Plott, 28, who has been held in the Wake County Detention Center since April on other child sex crime charges, is now facing 13 new charges, warrants show.
Plott is now charged with at least nine counts of indecent liberties with a child and four counts of soliciting prostitution of a minor. The charges, which date back to January and February, were filed on Thursday.
Arrest records show that Plott had previously been charged with crimes in Wake and Orange counties, including soliciting a child by computer, indecent liberties with a child, disseminate obscene material to a minor, and statutory rape of a child 15 years old or younger.
Plott is now being held in the Wake County Detention Center under a $2.12 million secured bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on Friday.
- Sir Walter Raleigh Award nominations due today: how can you submit?
- World’s whitest paint could eliminate need for home air conditioning
- Knightdale firefighter paddling to honor first responders, Clayton firefighter who died from COVID-19
- Man injured after his car is shot into while driving in Durham, police say
- What we know about Faith Hedgepeth murder suspect Miguel Salguero-Olivares